Saturday, October 11, 2008

He knows what we look like

This week we received a photo of our little guy wearing the shirt we sent him and holding the ball in one hand and the little photo album in the other hand. The page was opened up to a pic. of me. Yikes, he knows he has a family now. I'm not sure how much of this he comprehends, but I hope he feels happy. Now at least when Jeffrey and I get to the orphanage he will have a thought that he has seen us before...Can I just say that it is getting very hard to wait..........but it is a test of patience, and we will pass, and hopefully soon he will be in our arms. It would be wonderful if it happened before the new year.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger