Friday, December 19, 2008


Here is a pic. of the back of the plane seat that I will be staring at for some time on our trip. we leave NY at 10pm on the 3rd and fly to Dubai. There we will have a 12 hour layover and the airline gives you a hotel room at the airport. Then in the am/pm depending on what time zone you are talking about we leave for addis ababa for a 4 hour trip. We will be picked up at the airport by our agency and hopefully be driven to the orphanage. There are 100's of movies on the back of this seat to choose from. Maybe I will be able to catch up on the movies of the year since I never take the time to watch them at home. I'm thinking of getting some prescription drugs to help me overcome my fear of flying, or maybe just some dramimine(sp?) would be fine.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger