Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Craigs list

close-up.jpgSomething I learned this week.... If you list something for free on Craigslist, be prepared for about 100 emails in your inbox. I listed the kids intex pool in the free section on Craigslist as I just didn't want it to go into the land fill and I knew I would not be using it another summer. I didn't even have the filter/pump. Some lucky lady came and picked it up though and she was just thrilled beyond belief. Nothing like making someones day with a 5 year old pool:) Wow did I get lots of inquiries. I did make some $$ off Craigslist this week though. I sold a dehumidifier, an aquarium and a 3by5 bathroom mirror. A grand total of 170.00. Not bad for stuff I didn't need or want anymore.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger