Friday, June 18, 2010

fav Foto Friday!!!!


If all goes smoothly with our move and all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed this little guy is in for another big change and I hope our move does not scare him or make him feel insecure in any way. The girls seem to be pretty excited about moving as they have cousins they are close in age to that live there. I will watch for signs of any distress but I am somewhat confident he is so well adjusted that he will go with the flow. He truly trusts Jeffrey and I and his sisters, but I'm not sure if he comprehends what the concept of a move entails. I am lucky enough to be able to take some time off from the teaching profession to help the kiddos adjust to their new environment and I will get to spend a year with Will before he enters Kindergarten. :) That was even hard to type. Kindergarten next year? hmmmmmm maybe I'll start him when he is 6:) instead of 5!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He will adjust fine as you and Jeffrey are such loving and supportive parents. He will be even more spoiled living closer to your sister. Can't wait to see you again hopefully sometime toward the end of summer.Cyndi

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger