Sunday, August 8, 2010



Well, we were not there when Will cut his first tooth.... but we got to experience him losing his first tooth. He was jumping up and down on our trampoline with his cousin and he yanked it out. I was not there but Jacklyn was and she said he said "look I lost my tooth and then he threw it into the mulch that surrounds the trampoline. Great Will, doesn't he know that I save my children's teeth? Nowhere to be found! He came running into the house with a bloody mouth asking for his beloved Jaymie as he wanted to show her the hole in his smile! So here you have it. My little BABY has lost his first tooth. Makes me wonder, is he older than 4, but then I googled losing teeth and it said kids do lose them at 4......

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger