Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day




Happy Father's Day to the man who gave me these 3 beauties and is helping me to raise them to be all they can be. Little did I know when I met him he would be the father of my 3 children. We were friends for 2 years before we started dating. Thank goodness I came to my senses and realized there was no better husband in the world for me. Happy Fathers day Honey and thank you for these gifts we were blessed to raise. They all love you to pieces just as much as I do.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember those 2 years with Jeffrey and Little Freshman. Life was fun at SSU and wonderful memories were made.
Is Jeffrey still coming to spend the night Sun and Monday? I am painting the guest room this week "Coffee with Creamer." Sounds wonderful huh?
Cyndi

CLASSIFIED said...

Yep, he is still coming! I'll get the details from him later on times and such. We may drive up depending on swim team practices for my 2 other kiddos. Yep, those SSU days.....good times. I wonder where LF is these days?

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger