Monday, February 9, 2015

5 years

Well, If I can make this work, I'm going to be pretty happy.  My ability to sign into this blog was very challenging for a while and I thought I couldn't post anymore.  I thought I would try one last time, as we are coming up on having Will home for 5 years now.  He is 8, turning 9 in June.  He loves life and lives it to his fullest.  Sports surround his days by either watching them, playing them, or running his fantasy basketball team with his dad.  I am going to try to turn this blog into a book as I have heard we can do that.  If this post actually works, I will be adding a few more and then hopefully be able to create it in book form.  What a treasure it will be.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger