Thursday, January 22, 2009

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN
Some would gather money Along the path of life, Some would gather roses, And rest from worldly strife; But, I would gather children From among the thorns of sin, I would seek a golden curl, And a freckled, toothless grin. For money cannot enter In that land of endless day, And roses that are gathered Soon will wilt along the way. But, Oh, the laughing children, As I cross the sunset sea, And the gates swing wide to heaven I can take them in with me. -unknown

My thoughts for the day as we anticipate our "2nd" court date even though we "passed" the first. The ups and downs of international adoption. It will be worth the wait. Jacklyn and Jaymie are going to be such great sisters and are so looking forward to it!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger