Saturday, January 17, 2009

Waiting

The above photo shows poor Oscar and Bagheera trying to get a little sun from the below sub zero temperatures we have been having. Oscar is not liking the cold as my walks with him are not even close to as long as they should be!.......
Before Christmas I thought today was the day Jeffrey and I were going to get on a plane to NY and then head to Dubai. I'm not sure why this road bump has been put in our place, but for some reason it has. I guess it may be a test of patience and understanding of everything happens for a reason and I just have to be content that he will come home to us, whether it is this month or next. The orphange is filled with babies right now. So, so many of them. The courts are beginning to clog with cases and many are not passing. It is heartwrenching seeing all the babies and knowing I am just waiting. I'm filling my suitcase with donations to the orphange such as infant formula and bottles and burp clothes. Jeffrey and I may go through London now on our trip as we cancelled our Emirates flight. He is looking for some better deals and we think some are to be found on British Airlines.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger