Thursday, March 19, 2009

Showertime

Just 4 days before we got our referral Jeffrey and I bought slate to remodel our upstairs master bath as we thought it would give us something to do to pass the time while we waited for our referral. Well, it turns out we had to get moving on our remodel because we got our referral so much quicker than we had thought we would. Jeffrey wanted 2 shower heads in the shower and I being the money saver wanted just one. Well, I'm glad I gave in to the sliding second shower head as showering in the morning is something Will just loves to do. Jack and Jaymie like it too! You can lower the shower head to his level and he thinks it is just the best thing ever. Sometimes in the morning I will plug the drain to the shower and he will sit on the slate shower floor and play in the wading pool while I am getting ready...Sometimes even Oscar walks into the shower while we are showering for a drink. He gets a kick out of that.
Our little man was a little under the weather today. Im guessing he caught a bit of what Jaymie had as his nose was running non stop and he was rather clingy. I hope he feels better tomorrow. On April first I have Will getting a trial session of 3 classes of observation in the early childhood in our district. They have to assess him to see if he qualifies. I mostly want Will in the program for behavior so he can learn how to appropriatly act in social settings and stimulation. He needs sharing reinforcement:) and needs to learn that biting is not appropriate when we are not happy. He has been pretty sharp on picking up words and remembers them later on, but I believe they may provide ESL services also.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive