Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday News

Nothing like bringing a new kid home and having them sleep through the night. He has usually been sleeping 830-630 with a 2 hour nap during the day. Our biggest challenge now is getting the nasty giardia medication down him. We started with liquid form and that did not go over too well. It pretty much tastes like acid and that is with flavoring, so we switched to pill form. I tried hiding it in several foods, but he always would find it and spit it out . I have had success hiding it in flavored cough med. for now and am hoping to hide some in some frozen custard tonight. He needs 8 small tablets a day, so I am constantly trying to hide the nasty tasting pills in his food. I was planning on making a slide show as he slept today, but I can't find my camera at the moment. I must have a toddler in the house who has hid it because he is sick of having his photo taken! Yesterday we worked on transitions from the car by making a few stops on some errands. He does not like to have people leave the car without him and he absolutely hates the car seat! We're working on that! I better go find that camera! He got a cute outfit in the mail from his Aunt that he just looks to0 cute in! We need to get a photo of him in it!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive