Friday, May 8, 2009

I lost my husband last night

Before Jacklyn was born Jeffrey and I purchased our first bed back in California. We opted for the queen size since the adorable and my still very favorite house had a not so huge master bedroom. Well, little did we know that when our kids were born I could not let them sleep in a crib, or what I call jail, and both our daughters were "family bed"girls. Well, it was finally time to break down and get a new bed since the springs in our queen seemed to be digging into our hips! So yesterday, Will was thrilled when a huge mattress delivery truck pulled up in our driveway! He is a truck lover! Now we are the proud owners of a King size bed! Wow, those kings size beds are huge. Since Will starts his evenings with us, and many nights stays through the night we have so much more room! So much more room that we lost Jeffrey last night!!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive