Saturday, May 30, 2009

Little Bill


Will has not had an interest in the TV or cartoons at all. My girls were not tv children either, which I was pretty happy about. Will will watch sports with Jeffrey, but no interest in blues clues,or my personal favorite higgly town heroes.... I did want some sort of cute show to hold his interest for a half hour a day while I started dinner, or did dishes. Well, Jeffrey suggested we try Little Bill. I didn't even know how to find where Little Bill was or if it was still even on the TV. He looked it up on his magic tvoe and it was on NOGGIN. I had forgotten about NOGGIN and the cute shows it has. Jeffrey recorded it, and he was right, Will was fascinated with Little Bill.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive