Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Jeffrey

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: click on the bubbles
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


Jeffrey spent part of his Father's Day out on the golf course, and then we went to my sister's pool for some pooltime. Jeffrey has been a father for more than 12 years now. I know God hand picked him as the father of our children and I could not be more thankful for the husband and father Jeffrey is to our children. I could not do what I do without him or be who I am without him. I have heard the question... What is the best thing a father can do for his children? The answer.... love their mother. I am blessed to have a husband who loves me so, as are our children. I still remember coming to Jeffrey with the idea of adoption and he was kind of skeptical at first, but over time and many prayers from me, his heart opened and he saw how much I felt it was what our family needed and it was just the right thing to do. Now, he is a father of 3, and I just smile so often at the love I see coming from his 2 girls and now his son. It is priceless to see Will running down the road when Jeffrey comes home from being out of town and jumping into his car and into his arms. He sure attached to Jeffrey with no problems! Happy Father's Day Jeffrey!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive