Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weekend

School's out for the summer for my girls! My days will be filled driving Jacklyn to tennis and creating memorable moments with the kiddos. I hope to get Jaymie in a gymnastics class and Will in swimming lessons. I still have 2 more days of work to put in, so I am putting in some hours today (Sat) and then on Monday. My principal came in my room yesterday and told me my room in moving for next year. I have accumulated so much stuff and boy to I have the leveled books. They are all as organized as we can keep them so I hope they stay that way in the moving shuffle. So, today I will be packing boxes for our custodian to move me and the ladies i work with. Jeffrey will have child patol and be on his own for a few hours. I deserve a small break as he traveled to Maine this past week for work and then leaves for NC next week. He is taking Jaymie with him to NC to drop her off at my sisters while he does business in Raleigh. She has not seen her cousins since last Aug. so she is thrilled. Jacklyn will be taking a 1 week computer class learning photo shop. Students were hand picked by the art teacher for this class so she is thrilled to be learning the ins and outs of photoshop. So Jacklyn is right back at school on Monday in the computer lab keeping her brain active. I can't wait for her to teach it to me. Well, I'm off to my classroom! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,
How long will Jeffrey be in town? I'd love to get together for lunch or dinner if he is able to. If he has some time while here have him call my work number 919 250-6653. I am pretty flexible and would love to catch up with him about the families.
Cyndi

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive