Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday evening

Jacklyn won her tennis tourney last weekend and is playing in another this weekend. We had her conferences last night and we couldn't be more proud of our 7th grader. She maintains a 4.2 gpa and is well liked by all her teachers. She works so hard and is so dedicated to her studies. 7th grade sure seems a lot harder than it was when I was in 7th grade. Heck, her math homework looks harder than the math homework I had in college. Speaking of college, I'm taking my first on line course to clear my credentials for another 5 years starting the end of Jan. I am anxious to see how the on line course is run and look forward to not having to leave the kids to drive in the snow to class at night. Jacklyn is playing tennis with her dad now while Will, Jaymie and I wait at home for them to get home with dinner after they are done practicing ! Jeffrey is bringing home Chinese:) Will loves all kinds of food as you can see from this past Wednesday photo. That was a full on chicken enchilada with all the fixins and he ate the whole thing. He is getting heavy and the kink in my neck is telling me I have to not hold him as much as I do. He is just so darn holdable though!!!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger