Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5lbs 6 inches

Wow, It has been a week since I posted last.... Most of my free time on the computer is no longer free time as I am taking my online course. Here is a photo of Will and I yesterday morning though:) We were playing around on the photo booth on iMac. Have I mentioned how much I love the iMac? It is quite a machine. I am attempting to make a video to post of our time picking up Will through his first year. I'm learning as I go, so it is hit and miss. I hope to have it done by his 1 year home date! We also just finished Wills 1 year post adoption report. Jeffrey and I spent a couple hours on it last weekend. We had to input all kinds of data. He has grown 6 inches in a year and gained 5 lbs. You would think he would have gained more with the way he eats, but I guess all the nutrients went to his height. Tomorrow is a half day in the girls district, so we plan on making our Valentines Day treats. I'll post pics of the creations in the making.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger