Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A common sight we see here at our house. Jaymie and Will creating videos, picking songs in itunes, playing kidpix, or using photobooth all on imac. I am still amazed at how these kiddos navigate their way around the computer.
I on the other hand spent numerous hours creating Wills first year video and I can't figure out how to post it from imovie to my blog. It is sooooo good, and I hope they can help me post it at my next visit to the mac store. You will need a box of kleenex to watch it. So stayed tuned and hopefully more sooner than later I can figure out what I am doing wrong and publish it to the blog. If any mac users out there have any tips for me, send them my way. my movie is about 8 minutes long and has 2 songs embedded it.
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any news on the house?

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger