Monday, July 26, 2010

update



MY Camera has been missing in action up until last night! Whew! I thought it may have gotten thrown away in one of the million of boxes we have unpacked. So I'll be taking some pics soon. Well, its been a week since closing and all the boxes are unpacked. Jeffrey hung up 5 things on the wall for me last night, so we are getting closer to completing the phase of "moving in". It has been HOT here this week. We had a busy weekend, but still took time to enjoy the pool and get out a walk the neighborhood. Jeffrey's mom arrives this week, so Jeffrey will finally get some dinners cooked for him. Ha! Meal prep is not the top on my priorities list right now. I plan on trying to get the kids their dentist and dr. this week along with signing Jaymie up for gymnastics. I also have to register her for school as soon as I can find her shot records. Jack has been registered since March and she is all set to go. She had homework assigned to her for over the summer and has already completed it. Will has done well with the move. He LOVES the pool and would be there all day if we let him. His swimming is coming along, and waterwings are a thing of the past with him. I also should have listened to him when he told me he did not need training wheels on his bike when he got it in June for his 4th bday. I told him that everyone needs training wheels for about a year.... well, he proved me wrong. He picked up a friends bike w/o training wheels,and Jacklyn and Jaymie ran down the street with him a couple of times and wouldn't you know this kid was up and riding a two wheeler. So the training wheels are off the bike now! I should have listened to him. He knows his athletic abilities!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger