Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We are settling in, in Mooresville, NC


We arrived safely in NC on Sat night and stayed with my sister until we closed on our new home on Monday morn. Ever since closing we have been unpacking! It's been a little overwhelming, but is coming along. All the kids and the animals did great on the drive here. The house is coming along! We got our internet/cable access this am, so we were all happy to be connected to the internet world again. All the kids seem to be adjusting and still excited to be moving into their own rooms. This is Wills first own bedroom so he is pretty excited to get his own bed. I have a few hits on some cute beds on craigslist, so hopefully one will work out for us. One of our couches we brought here for our bonus room does not fit through the doorway of the room,so we were kind of bummed. Hopefully I can sell it and use the $ to purchase a new one! Jeffreys mom is coming for a visit next week, so I hope to paint Jaymies room then. She currently is in what was the previous owners nursery so she is not to keen on the monkey and giraffe painted on her wall in what is supposed to be her hip hot pink and green room! She has plans, big plans and I don't currently have the time! She is learning about priorities. So we are settling in. I still have to register Jaymie for school and look into preschool for Will. Grocery shopping would be nice too! Oh, and I love having a fenced in backyard for Oscar. I just open the door, away he goes and I don't have to worry about him taking off to say hello to a passing dog friend!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger