Thursday, January 20, 2011

. com





(Will and his little friend he met at a Bobcats came last week! Too cute)
I started teaching Will how to read the first of the year. Actually I made it one of my new years resolutions. Anyhow, he is doing really well (level 4 teacher friends) and he knows the first 25 sight words. Well, today I was having him write a sentence on kid pix on the computer and I told him to write the sentence "Will is fun" as fun was one of the new words in his book for the day. Well he wrote the sentence and then I told him to put a period at the end of it. He said "mom, what is that" I reminded him it was the dot at the end of the sentence. He proceeds to put a dot at the end of the sentence and then says shouldn't I put "dot com" Cracked me up. So I had him write out com by sounding it out. So apparently he has created a website called willisfun.com. Haven't gone to visit it yet thought..LOL

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger