Wednesday, March 16, 2011



Take a good look at my baby's front teeth. Soon there will be an open space there with room for 2 new teeth to grow in! My baby! Pretty soon his clothes won't fit on the little hangers anymore and that is when I will really lose it! Spring has hit NC and we are enjoying all the time we can outside. A lot of the trees in our yard are flowering trees so of course I have to throw my kids up in them and take their pics. The previous owners of the house planted bulbs that I was not aware of, so it has been a pleasant surprise watching so many of them come out and up from the ground! Will and I check out their progress in growing every day. Yep, soon you will be seeing pics of him with tulips and daffodils all around!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger