Monday, September 12, 2011


My dad drove 1100 miles with his dog for a little visit here this past weekend. I think it had been 2 years since I had seen my dad. He seems to always look the same every time I see him though. He sure liked "lightening" our golf cart and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting one for himself now that he had so much fun cartin' around on ours. I had to get a pic of him with the grandkids on it. I think I will have to enlarge it and send him off his own copy!
Jacklyn likes to test her photography skills... and the above photo is one she took of Will the other night while he was laying down on our boat seat while we were taking a sunset cruise. I think it's pretty good. What gorgeous eyes you have little man!
Will and Scooter...my dad's dog enjoying time out on the lake.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger