Thursday, September 1, 2011

Will's first day of Kindergarten



Yes, the dreaded day arrived. My baby started Kindergarten. This mama had tears flowing like you wouldn't believe. It was to a point I think Will was rather worried about me. He kept looking back from the line as it moved to the bus steps with a look of, maybe I better stay with mama, she looks pretty sad. But, I motioned him that I'd be alright and that big bad bus took my baby off to school. The beautiful part of the day is explained in the pic above. Will was the first off the bus and came running to me. The pic is priceless. I love it. Worth a thousand words. Today he stepped on the bus for the third day in a row. I sure get my walks in with Oscar early and go non stop accomplishing things without interruptions. A whole new chapter in my life. The first pic shows Jaymie and Will.....this will be the only year that they are at the same school. Jaymie sat with him on the bus the first day which I thought was very sweet. Shes lookin out for her little bro. Well, I'm off to take Oscar for a walk. Oscar is lovin the early am walks!!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger