Tuesday, July 21, 2009

another zoo photo

Another zoo photo.... It was wierd being on this train that I remember riding when I was a little younger in my youthful days! And there I was riding it with my 3 kids! We are actually heading there again on Thursday to go spend some time with the birds again. Notice my shoeless child! He just will not keep shoes on! I guess once it gets cold again that will change! Jeffrey left for Boston on Sunday so the kids and I have been without daddy! We are heading to go see ICE AGE in 3D today. Well Jacklyn is taking her sister and her friend and Will and his little buddy and myself and another friend are heading to monkey joes to bounce around in the inflatables. That should be a good work out!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger