Friday, July 10, 2009

zip,zero,nada




Yesterday was dentist day for my children. Both girls had a good report with no cavities:) It is time to bring Jacklyn in for an ortho consult though. Of course this was Will's first trip to the dentist. I had him watch Jacklyn get her teeth cleaned and he was just fascinated with it. I had to hold him back while waiting for his turn. I was pretty concerned there were going to be some cavities as I have heard from other adoptive families that the children they brought home have had some extensive work done. I was not looking forward to another medical bill as we have paid more than our fair share towards Wills medical issues. When Will came home with us he had a lot of build up on his lower front teeth by the gum line. It was pretty dark and over time I have brushed it away. Still, some color remained and I thought that was going to be a problem spot.... but I was wrong. They scrubbed it away, not one cavity, and he sat like a little trooper in the chair as comfortable as can be. The hygenist wanted to take him home. Can you believe I forgot my camera? I did snap a photo with the cell phone though:) We are thrilled with the good dentist report!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger