Sunday, July 19, 2009

Slick Will



The girls were getting ready to leave to watch their cousin in a play and they got Will ready to go play golf with Jeffrey. Since they were all clean at the same time, I thought I'd get a quick photo. Getting Will dressed and ready for the day is something the girls really enjoy doing. He also likes getting pampered by them. They gel his hair, put cologne on him, and hoot and hollar the whole time at how handsome he is. He just eats it up! Yesterday I thought Will was downstairs in the basement playing with the girls. I went to go check on him and he was sitting on a bar stool at our bar watching the British Open. His eyes were just glued to the golf ball. I asked him what he was doing and he said..."Watch golf Mom" "I lika golf"

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger