Monday, May 10, 2010

Jacklyn's late mothers day letter to Will's birthmother


To the birthmother of Willl Jeffrey Googins:
By Jacklyn Googins....Will's sister

I don't know you...
I don't know your story...
I dont know anything about you...
But I do know that without you...I can't imagine what my life would be like.
What my life would be like without your son.
The son you had to let go of...
and whom have we have come to love.
I don't know you....
but I understand the choice you made,
the choice you made to give up your son in hopes of giving him a better life.
I don't know your story....
But I know that you've changed the lives of a family.
I don't know anything about you...
But I'm thankful for you.
For giving birth to the one I call my brother. And the one I call a blessing.
For the one you wish could be a part of your life...but can't
Your son is loved though,...by a family who cares...deeply...and a family who wishes you could be here for him too.
So we thank you this Mother's Day, you were not forgotten.















No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger