Friday, May 21, 2010

tree climbers

Will is a tree climber. So is Jaymie. If I can't find Jaymie out in the yard, all I have to do is look up in a couple of our trees and I'm bound to find her. Well, the other day I was watching Jaymie do her back handsprings on the trampoline and I was standing next to the tree Will was hanging out in. He usually doesn't climb too high, but as I was distracted by Jaymie I look up to check on Will and that little monkey had climbed up the tree very close to the top. I couldn't even look at him he was so high.. I wasn't sure if he would make it down safely so I summoned Jaymie to race up the tree to guide Will down to safety. Will has no fear and I need to keep that in my head always as he grows so quickly. He will jump from tree limbs to the ground like nothing, no matter how high the lowest branch is. And to keep shoes on this boy when the weather is nice is also a challenge. I wonder how long it will be before I experience a broken bone with him?

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger