Friday, May 14, 2010

sleeping arrangements

For the first year that Will was home he was my little snuggle bug and was consistent with sleeping with Jeffrey and I every night. I loved every minute of sleeping next to him, watching him breathe, stroking his hair and overall just bonding with this little guy that we were so blessed with. Well, now our little man thinks he is hot stuff and shares the love with his sisters. He sleeps with them now and thinks it is so funny when I pretend cry that he is not with me. He does get several books read to him by me in my bed and then he scoots off to the sister of choice for the night. They always welcome him with open arms and I know he always goes to bed feeling so secure. It makes my heart happy!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger