Thursday, September 9, 2010

4's preschool



Will was put on the waiting list of a few preschools here in our town and I was really thinking he was not going to go to preschool this year! But, low and behold, my first choice preschool called last Friday and said they had an opening! So Will started preschool on Wednesday. Isn't he handsome? There was a car accident on the way to preschool, so we were an hour late..... (thank goodness I had my ipad in the car for some much needed distraction!) but we made it and he did great. He was a little reluctant at first, but he eventually let me leave and he did great. I didn't get the pleasure of ever really picking him up too often last year because my wonderful friends and family did that when I was working (thanks nana, Christy and Sue) so I will be enjoying that this year. Oscar got a nice long walk while Will was in preschool and I did a WalMart run w/o kids! So as you can see from the photos, he is the big 4 year old preschooler now. Lets hope he enjoys the full 3 hours tomorrow. I know I've got plans for my 3 hours of no kiddos!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger