Friday, September 10, 2010

Fav foto Friday!!! TGIF


Jaymie's adjustment to a new school was my biggest concern about our move. She had a great group of friends she left in WI and it made my heart very sad she had to leave them. To my surprise, she did great with the transition and is making new friends every day. She likes her new school and teacher and starts her gymnastics on Monday. I'm proud of the way she handled the move. Email has been a wonderful way for her to keep in touch with her friends. She checks it every day and has little conversations for them that makes me think they will continue to stay close.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger