Monday, September 27, 2010

Just when you thought........





he couldn't get any cuter...... he digs though my sister's kids dress up box and puts on a cowboy outfit. He has my vote to be a cowboy for Halloween! This will be Will's second Halloween. Last year he was a cute little leopard. This year I think he will have a little more say in what he wants to be. He has been saying Spiderman, but then he is all covered up, mask and all! He thinks the blow up muscles in the costume are cool. I have not bought one yet,so I'm still not convinced that he won't change his mind and be lasso'd up by all the little cowgirls in the neighborhood if he wears this cowboy outfit. I've been warned by neighbors that Halloween in our neighborhood is just crazy. I've been buying a few bags of candy a week just to stock up. It should be fun. WE are looking forward to not having to cover up the kids outfits in Parkas because it is too cold outside to just go out in their costumes.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger