Monday, September 7, 2009

Mini golf


Yesterday Jeffrey took the kids mini golfing for a little daddy kids outing while I got some time to myself! They all had a lot of fun. Jeffrey didn't bring the camera to get some live action shots, but I was informed that Will got a hole in one on the mini golf course! Will tried to explain to me his adventure of mini golfing. He is getting quite good at using charades to explain things. He will use all the words he can and then act out the rest of what he is trying to say. It is quite comical. Jacklyn and Jaymie had great first weeks at school which is always a relief! Both like their teachers. I am really happy with the language arts teacher that Jacklyn got as I heard she is very good and Jacklyn loves reading and writing. She also got a 3D art class instead of choir :) yippee! Her interest continues to be architecture so I think she will love this class. Not all students are lucky enough to get their first elective and many are put in choir. Not the case for this lucky girl. Jaymie starts up her gymnastics class this week again. I swear this girl is upsidedown half the day on her hands doing flips and handstands and walkovers all over the house. In that area, she is a mini me, as gymnastics was my sport:) We are changing clubs for Jacklyns tennis. There are several pros at this club that Jeffrey is scouting for Jacklyn. Of course, he will continue to coach her, but his time is limited! So our routine life is about to begin:) WHEW!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger