Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preschool Open House

Will found his way to the legos when we went to his open house at his preschool today. He kept a close eye on me the whole time I was there with him. I did stay with him the whole time as it was just a meet the teacher and drop off all your supplies kind of thing... I sure hope he looks forward to it on Tuesday. Im taking a half day off so I can pick him up after his 3 hours on Tuesday. I don't think I could survive at work not knowing how his day was. I thought this was suppossed to get easier with the 3rd child. Not the case for me. I had to hold back the tears today.
My handsome 3 year old preschooler outside his preschool building. I won't ever forget he was 3 in this pic as he chose his "3" shirt to wear today. Smart little guy!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger