Thursday, January 28, 2010

an evening out





When Jeffrey is out of town for the week, the kids and I like to go out one night just to get out of the house and help the evenings go by a bit quicker without Jeffrey around. So.....since APPLEBEES has 99 cent kids meals M_W and I had a 5.00 off coupon, we decided to go out last night for dinner. We were also celebrating the kids cavity free mouths from our dentist visit ealier that afternoon. I'll post photos of Will in the dentist chair later. He is a natural.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those onion rings look soooo good. Not to greasy. It snowed here on Sat. and school is already cancelled for TUesday. The back roads are a mess so the buses can't get the kids. I am going with Pat to work so I don't have to drive in. I will probably get lunch out of him as well. My sister just left and was here for the weekend. It was great to see her. We are heading to CA for Spring Break. Not Northern CA, but San Diego. Could do worse for a vacation. Tell Jeffrey Hi. Pat is looking for a tennis coach for the new high school (where he was hired to be an AD). Don't think it pays as well as his banking job, but thought I would mention it in case you won the lottery or something.......

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive