Sunday, January 10, 2010


Jaymie must have climbed into bed with Jacklyn last night. This morning I heard Will stirring upstairs, he called my name as I had already gotten up from bed and was downstairs, and then I heard him pitter patter across the hall from our room to Jacklyn's room. A few minutes later, Jeffrey went upstairs and told me to bring my camera. This is what we saw. I could watch them sleep for hours, but of course I have too much to do when they are sleeping. Bagherra and Oscar love sleeping with warm bodies!

2 comments:

alisha said...

that was me:)

Anonymous said...

makes me cry, so sweet

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive