Sunday, January 31, 2010

Good times!

Here is Will having a good ol time getting his teeth cleaned at the dentist. This was his second visit at the dentist since coming home. He was a natural again, and I'm proud to say no cavities this time either!!

I have to share a Willardism(what we call the funny things Will says around here) Today Jeffrey was working on our taxes. He was getting toward the end and I'm looking at our refund on the top of the computer screen. Well, that adoption tax credit was giving us back more than we thought and so I walked up to Will as he was on the Mac computer with Jaymie making some sort of dance video and I said, " Will, you were practically free!" He went on to reply yeah mom, I know I'm 3, I'm not 4 yet. Obviously he thought I said he was practically 3. Jacklyn and I have a couple more Willardisms to share...that is for another post.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive