Thursday, April 17, 2008

Because they waited

Because they waited is a DVD series that is part of the requirement of our international agency. Jeffrey and I need to have 18 hours of education before our dossier will be sent to Ethiopia. We started the dvd's last weekend and then took tests on line. We are 100% for the first 2. Only 2 more to go. The information contained is pretty informative, so I'm glad they require it. I'm also listening to a great book on CD in the car while I go to work and back. It is called there is no me without you. So far it is really, really good. It is about an Ethiopian woman who took in over 60 orphans........ Now I'm a fan of listening to books on CD's. My letter from my Dr. and 1 letter of rec. have been dropped off to check off the list. My hubby comes home today and he has a nice stack of papers on his desk with sticky notes all over them on where he needs to take them. There is an Online friend of mine who is in Ethiopia right now picking up her kids. It is interesting to see how they are attatching and reacting to certain things. It brings tears to my eyes every time I read her emails. Happy tears! Well, thats the latest.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger