Tuesday, April 1, 2008

fingerprinting

We got our fingerprinting appointment earlier than expected. Jeffrey and I are getting our fingerprints done on April 8th. I hope we don't have any problems with Jeffreys top half of the tip of his middle finger missing. We also just got a huge packet of reading materials in the mail from our international agency. Our dosssier paperwork should be here in 2 weeks and I should be able to have that completed in a few days as I have been given a heads up from many people on what I will need. I'm thankful Jeffrey has a Notary Public at his office. It makes it a lot easier for us to have her be there to notarize our paperwork. Another step in this adoption process will be completed. It feels good to check them off one at a time as we move forward.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

One thing I dont miss is all that paperwork. However it was totally worth it. I am so excited for you and your family. Keep and touch and I am here for you everystep of the way.

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger