Sunday, April 20, 2008

How will he adjust to the Wisconsin winters?

Jaymie asked me the other day if it snowed in Africa......"ummmmm no honey" I said. "Well will our brother know what snow is, cause we sure have a lot of it in WI?" I told her he won't know what snow is most likely, but he will surely learn quickly if we have a winter like this one. Then she proceeds to say......I think he might want to stay in Africa, we just had too much snow this winter! So I thought I'd post a pic of Jacklyn and her friend in the snow. We will include one like this in the scrapbook we are creating to send to him once we get a referral :)

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger