Sunday, February 8, 2009

flight fear


The fear of actually getting on the huge double decker airplane is starting to set in for me. I have actually asked Jeffrey if he could knock me out and he and June could carry me on the plane. I don't think they allow that, but I do have my little pills I plan on taking. I am also taking an on line fear of flying course to help ease my anxiety. Maybe if I learn a little bit about how a huge aircraft can fly carrying half a million pounds I might come to a bit more understanding of how I will actually get from here to Dubai to Addis. Knowledge is power, and lets hope it is powerful for me! -Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you send me that course I inherited your fear of flying, and I am flying in three days by myself, ahhh

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive