Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Future Gap Model??




Here is JR. Googins just waiting patiently for him mama and daddy to come and change his world :) Just thought I'd share some new photos we got of him. He is looking so much older than our earlier photos, which is to be expected of course. But we would really rather be seeing him grow up in front of us rather than photos! I met with my human resources today and got all my leave layed out. I am allowed 16 weeks, but am leaving everything open as to how well Will bonds and adjusts to his new life here. I should be able to take the 16 weeks right up until the week before school lets out. I have a long term sub set up to cover some of my hours and then I plan to go to work 12 hours a week after one month as Jeffrey will be working from home 2 days a week and I can maintain my students reading habits and work on the summer school program for the Title One students. I am enrolling him in a preschool program for the Fall as I just finished up the paperwork for that. It is right down the road from where Jaymie goes to school and on my way to my teaching job, so the location is wonderful and it is the same church preschool that Jaymie went to. Wish us luck as we make this transition in our lives! It should be fun!!! and maybe just a little more work than I have been used to! I must say though that Jacklyn and Jaymie are going to be a big help and are anxious to get started!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive