Sunday, February 15, 2009

We landed

Yes, we have a connection. I'm here at the hotel in Dubai. I made it through the airplane flight. I had to close my eyes when we were boarding so I would not actually see how big the plane was. Long story short, by accident my anxiety pills went on the plane as they wouldn't allow us to carry on what we had hoped to carry on and I forgot to shift the pills to my backpack and when I realized it, it was too late. so I took the dramamine and just dug my nails into jeffreys legs on take off. This airplane is quite amazing, they have twinkle starts on the ceiling when the lights dim, a great screen on each seat head to watch movies. I watched two that made me ball my eyes out.... the secret lives of bees and mama mia! they hand out hot towels and birds sounds chirp in the bathrooms in the morning. I did better than I thought I would. Now it will be interesting flying back with a toddler. Little man will have full access to disney when he gets to board the plane with us! I can not believe we are meeting him tomorrow. I have not slept well, and was just falling asleep today when the call to prayer in the city went off and there was chanting going on over the intercom over the city at I think 530am. Interesting! We are off to take our double decker bus tour through Dubai! It is a little overcast, so I hope it warms up for the afternoon. I miss my girls like crazy! I should be able to post more tonight with maybe a photo of jeffrey on a camel! and my henna tattoo. thanks for checking in and keep those prayers coming that the rest of the trip goes smoothly. xoxoxo

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive