Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jeffrey and I are booked for our desert safari/dune buggy ride/camel ride/henna tattoo adventure in Dubai. Thats our plan for our Valentine's day date I supppose! We have started packing and have ordered our travel guides and confirmed hotel reservations. It is hard to believe that we are really getting on a plane and flying ot Ethiopia. When we started this over a year ago, I wasn't so sure I would be able to get on a plane, but it is amazing how your heart will change over time and do the right thing when the time comes. We will have internet services in Dubai and sometimes in Ethiopia, so we hope to post to the blog on how things are going when we can. We hope the weather warms up here a bit in Wisconsin. I don't want Fraole thinking he has come to live in the frozen tundra. I did find out this week that Fraole is potty trained, so that is one challenge we won't have to tackle. Thanhks for stopping by! Susan

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive