Saturday, February 14, 2009

Jeffrey and I leave in a few hours. I know I am going to be a wreck saying goodbye to my girls. I didn't sleep too much last night and my stomach is hurting! Alisha arrived yesterday, so the girls have some shopping and outings planned to do with their aunt. I hope they do well while we are gone. Please pray that we have safe travels and arrive home safely with our little man. I hope to post when we arrive in Dubai. We just found out their is a pro tennis tourney in Dubai so we will be on the lookout for Venus and Andy and Roger! Jeffreys fired up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe journey! I am so excited for the adventure you are about to take! Best wishes on bring home your little man!


jj

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive