Thursday, December 17, 2009

I won


After a failed attempt on EBAY, I was so sad that I did not win this necklace. I mean who else in this world is as excited about little Bill as I am? Apparantly someone as they got up at 5am and outbid me! I was so bummed when I lost the bid. So a few days later I went on EBAY again and found an EBAY store that sold these at a bargain price! I also could use the buy it now option:) When I told Jacklyn she said to me "MOM, you are NOT wearing that!" She thinks I bought it for me. So I played her game for a while telling her that I was going to wear it, and I couldn't wait for the mailman to bring it to me! Then I finally told her it was for Will, and she settled down a bit. Apparantly it is cool for Will to wear but not her mom! So my little man is getting his Little Bill necklace in his stocking! It will eventually end up in his memory box I'm sure!

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger