Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow day!!


The kids and I had our first "Snow day" today! It's always fun telling them to stay sleeping because there is too much snow to go to school. They get so excited that they can't contain themselves and don't take advantage of the extra sleep. When it is good packing snow, the kids have a good old time rolling snowballs all over the yard. Jeffrey left town early this am, so he escaped the job of shoveling the driveway........luckily my friendly neighbors came through for me and used their snowblower on our driveway. The snow is so heavy, I think I would have been out for weeks with lower back pain if I had to shovel it. Yes, we live in WI and do not own a snowblower. Crazy I know, but the house we lived in before this had a very short driveway and so we always shoveled it. We should buy one now because if we do, we will probably have a tropical rest of the winter and not have to use it. Anyhow, I'll post photos of Will in the snow later. He really likes it. He cracks me up walking around in his snowpants. He waddles around in all his snow gear.



1 comment:

alisha said...

love the pic of the kids, you need to come take pics of my kids...loved the smilebox:)

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger