Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Im still here!

Yep, Im still here. A trek up to MN, black Friday with the girls(up at 4am), spending the night at a waterpark, spending 1 night at my brothers in MN, driving back, unpacking, laundry, more shopping, decorating for Christmas, celebrating the beautiful girl aboves birthday,making classroom bday treats, and trying to ship off packages to destinations around the US and Christmas shopping. Whew. We had a great time up in MN visiting with my bro and his family. Will has come a long way with his car seat issues. He used to bite me (and I had bruises up and down my arm) when I restrained him in the car seat. He did awesome with the help of Jaymie and Jacklyn and a couple episodes of Little Bill. He is quickly learning his Christmas vocabulary and taking it all in. He loves to see the lights on houses and our tree. It will be so much fun having a toddler experience Christmas with us again:) I missed that! I'm on the hunt for the perfect First Christmas ornament for him. I have not had luck yet though. Jaymie as always got an early taste of Christmas having a Dec. 1 bday. My little girl is 9! She starts the next level in her gymnastics class tomorrow since she got her backhandspring.......she moves up! A little scary for me, as I am not thrilled seeing her flip around like she does. But she enjoys it and I am happy she is involved with that and basketball. Well off to get my 9 year old ready for school! Will and I have a big day of shopping ahead of us! Sorry for the delay in posts. I got several comments.....wondering where I was....( I don't ever publish my comments, but I get quite a few) and it is nice to know I have people tracking Will's progress with our family. I know I enjoyed reading the progress of toddlers when we were in our adoption process.

No comments:

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger