Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mr. Brave...........

Oh, yeah...... I'm down with the Santa guy. No problem mama, I'll sit on his lap and tell him what I want. I like this red hat that he wears too. I'm glad we have matching hats.
Ummm wait a sec..........I didnt think he was this big! This big white beard kinda scares me. I'm not letting go of you Jacklyn....check out those clenched fingers!

Nope, still not letting go


OK, I'll give a little smile, but I'm not letting go! There will be no sitting by myself on Santa's lap. Not this year... maybe next year mama!



1 comment:

alisha said...

that is hilarious:) I love the look on santa's face in the last pic

Click Icon below to help

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

One of our favorite photos of Will when he first got home

Our Gifts

Our Gifts
Powered By Blogger